BRIDGE DAILY TWITTER GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
ENTRANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD (AND IF A MINOR, HAVE CONSENT FROM HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES (DEFINED BELOW). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
ENTRY VIA TWITTER ONLY. A TWITTER ACCOUNT, BRIDGE ACCOUNT AND INTERNET CONNECTION ARE REQUIRED. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY TWITTER, INC.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. SPONSOR: The Bridge Daily Twitter Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Bridge Money Inc., 917 W Washington Blvd #264 Chicago, IL 60607 (“Sponsor” or “Bridge”).
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Sweepstakes recurs daily. Each day’s Sweepstakes is independent of all prior Sweepstakes. Each day, the Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and continues through 4:00 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Bridge may, with or without warning, cancel a day’s Sweepstakes for any reason.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are 13 years of age (and if a minor, have consent from his or her parent or legal guardian) or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Bridge, the administrator of the Sweepstakes and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To participate and enter this Sweepstakes, you will need a Twitter account and a Bridge account (“Bridge account”). Your Bridge account must be in “Good Standing” at the time of entry and at the time of the drawing, as defined exclusively by Bridge. Requirements for all Bridge accounts deemed in Good Standing include but are not limited to situations in which the account holder has passed all requisite registration requirements established by Bridge and/or its bank partners, has an active account (i.e., one that is not closed) and has no restrictions placed on the account holder or the account, such as blocked usage of ACH transfers, blocked access to the Bridge mobile app, or similar controls intended to limit the account holder’s access to Bridge’s standard list of features offered to members.
If you don’t already have a Twitter account, visit www.Twitter.com to create one; creating a Twitter account is free. By submitting your information and creating a Twitter account, you will be required to agree to the Twitter terms of service and privacy notice. If you do not agree to Twitter’s terms of service and privacy notice, you cannot create a Twitter account.
If you don’t already have a Bridge account, visit www.bridgemoney.co or visit the Play Store or App Store and download the Bridge: Make Money app (“Bridge app”). It is free to download the Bridge app and otherwise create a Bridge account. By submitting your information and creating a Bridge account, you will be required to agree to the Bridge terms of service and privacy notice. If you do not agree to the Bridge terms of service and privacy notice, you cannot create a Bridge account.
To enter the Sweepstakes, eligible individuals (“Entrants”) must follow the official Bridge account (@bridgemoneyapp) on Twitter and either comment on or quote retweet (depending on the instructions provided within each day's Sweepstakes Twitter post) Bridge’s Twitter post promoting this sweepstakes along with the Entrant’s Bridge unique referral code (as defined in the referral section of the Bridge account holder’s Bridge app) (an “Entry”).
NOTE ABOUT TWITTER: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Twitter service that may interfere with the Sweepstakes (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use Twitter for the Sweepstakes as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via Twitter, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Sweepstakes. It is a potential winner’s responsibility to set his/her Twitter Account as applicable, to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check such account for any Sponsor direct messages.
4. WINNER SELECTION: One winner (the “Winner”) of the Grand Prize (as defined below) will be randomly selected at or reasonably soon after the conclusion of the daily Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to the drawing. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winner will be notified by receiving a prize directly into their Bridge account (a “Winner Notification”). Depending on the Winner’s message permissions within the Bridge app, the Winner may or may not also receive a corresponding push notification or email.
If any Winner Notification or other Sweepstakes communication is rejected or returned as undeliverable, if a potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), if a Winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the applicable Prize, or if the potential Winner fails to respond to a Winner Notification and/or to sign and return the Affidavit (if required) within the time periods set forth herein, the prize will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) based on the original method of winner selection in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor may only look to five (5) alternate winners for the applicable Prize, at which point the applicable Prize may be deemed unclaimed and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to such Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential Winner. If legitimately claimed in compliance with these Official Rules, the Prize will be awarded. To claim a Prize, a Winner must follow the directions in his or her Winner Notification.
6. PRIZES: One grand prize of 1,000 Bridge coins (“coins”) (together with any substituted prize, the “Grand Prize”), which will be delivered by Sponsor virtually after the Winner is determined into the Winner’s Bridge account. If the Grand Prize is awarded, the approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes = US$10. The Grand Prize may not be awarded.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS: All applicable income federal, state and local taxes and other fees and costs incurred from winning, claiming, using or otherwise associated with the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of each the Winner. No substitution or transfer of the Grand Prize by the Winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for one of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. By accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner agrees to fully, finally and forever release, discharge and hold the Promotion Entities harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use/misuse of such Grand Prize, including without limitation any claims for personal injury (including death), property damage, or violation of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity and/or other proprietary rights. Acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Entities to use the Winner’s name, voice and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the Grand Prize.
8. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to fully, finally and forever release, discharge and hold the Promotion Entities harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any claims for personal injury (including death), property damage, or violation of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity and/or other proprietary rights. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Winner. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. If the Grand Prize is awarded, no more than one Grand Prize shall be awarded.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to fully, finally and forever release, discharge and hold Twitter harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes and/or use of Twitter in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any claims for personal injury (including death), property damage, or violation of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity and/or other proprietary rights
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge and agree that the Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Twitter. Twitter will not assist Sponsor or any entrant in the administration of the Sweepstakes, and entry into the Sweepstakes is at your own risk.
9. GENERAL RULES: Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected DM, mail/e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor not responsible for any damage to any participant’s Twitter account, computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If an entrant submits more than one entry, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by such entrant will be declared null and void. Any suspected use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or the like methods of participation will void all such entries by such methods. The Sweepstakes may be cancelled, modified, terminated or suspended if infected by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes outside the control of Sponsor which impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with any entry process or who harasses any other entrant or any Sponsor representative and to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation/termination, a random drawing will be held to select the Winner from all eligible entries received (if any) prior to the time of cancellation/termination.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Bridge Money Inc., ATTN: Daily Twitter Giveaway 917 W Washington Blvd #264 Chicago, IL 60607. Requests for winners’ lists must be received within 30 days after the close of the Sweepstakes Period. Winners’ list will be sent after all the Grand Prize has been awarded.
12. Miscellaneous. PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IS RESTRICTED TO QUALIFIED ENTRANTS. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT BE PUBLISHED OR SHARED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF SPONSOR.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BUYING WILL NOT HELP YOU WIN. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE ARE THE SAME AS THE CHANCES OF SOMEONE WHO PURCHASES NOTHING. IT IS ILLEGAL TO GIVE ANY ADVANTAGE TO BUYERS IN A SWEEPSTAKES.